Добавить
Уведомления

Саввино-сторожевский монастырь и пионы / Savvino-Storozhevsky Monastery

#russia #moscowwalks #садогород Саввино-сторожевский монастырь основан в 1398г. учеником Сергия Радонежского, Саввой. В начале здесь была только деревянная церковь Рождества Богородицы, позже отстроенная в камне, как и сам монастырь, ставший крепостью на западном рубеже - в 48 км от современной Москвы, вблизи города Звенигорода. The Savvino-Storozhevsky Monastery was founded in 1398 by the disciple of St Sergius of Radonezh, Savva. At the very beginning there was only a wooden church of the Nativity of Our Lady here, later it was rebuilt of stone as well as the monastery itself, becoming a fortress on the west of the Russian capital - 48 km from the border of modern Moscow, near the town of Zvenigorod. В 17 веке монастырь стал загородной резиденцией царя Алексея Михайловича. Дорога известная сегодня как Рублевское шоссе, тогда именовалась Царской, а сам монастырь - Лаврой. In the 17 century the monastery became a suburban residence of Peter the Great's father, tsar Alexis. The road to the monastery, known today as the Rublevskoye highway, was called the Tzars Road then, the monastery was called Lavra. Сегодня мы можем увидеть здесь великолепный 5-ярусный иконостас, датируемый 1652г, и посетить небольшой музей, посвященный русскому быту 17в, в Царициных палатах (дворец был построен для первой жены Алексея Михайловича, Марии Милославской). Мощи Святого Саввы с 1998 снова находятся в монастыре. Сегодня здесь проживает 30 послушников. Today we can find here a magnificent 5-tiers iconstand dating back to 1652 and visit a little museum, dedicated to Russian lifestyle of the 17 century, in the Tsarina's Palace (built for the first wife of the Tsar Alexis, Maria). Relics of Saint Savva are back in the monastery since 1998. 30 monks live here today.

12+
4 года назад
12+
4 года назад

#russia #moscowwalks #садогород Саввино-сторожевский монастырь основан в 1398г. учеником Сергия Радонежского, Саввой. В начале здесь была только деревянная церковь Рождества Богородицы, позже отстроенная в камне, как и сам монастырь, ставший крепостью на западном рубеже - в 48 км от современной Москвы, вблизи города Звенигорода. The Savvino-Storozhevsky Monastery was founded in 1398 by the disciple of St Sergius of Radonezh, Savva. At the very beginning there was only a wooden church of the Nativity of Our Lady here, later it was rebuilt of stone as well as the monastery itself, becoming a fortress on the west of the Russian capital - 48 km from the border of modern Moscow, near the town of Zvenigorod. В 17 веке монастырь стал загородной резиденцией царя Алексея Михайловича. Дорога известная сегодня как Рублевское шоссе, тогда именовалась Царской, а сам монастырь - Лаврой. In the 17 century the monastery became a suburban residence of Peter the Great's father, tsar Alexis. The road to the monastery, known today as the Rublevskoye highway, was called the Tzars Road then, the monastery was called Lavra. Сегодня мы можем увидеть здесь великолепный 5-ярусный иконостас, датируемый 1652г, и посетить небольшой музей, посвященный русскому быту 17в, в Царициных палатах (дворец был построен для первой жены Алексея Михайловича, Марии Милославской). Мощи Святого Саввы с 1998 снова находятся в монастыре. Сегодня здесь проживает 30 послушников. Today we can find here a magnificent 5-tiers iconstand dating back to 1652 and visit a little museum, dedicated to Russian lifestyle of the 17 century, in the Tsarina's Palace (built for the first wife of the Tsar Alexis, Maria). Relics of Saint Savva are back in the monastery since 1998. 30 monks live here today.

, чтобы оставлять комментарии